Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Darling Daughter....

I get to daycare yesterday and notice a weird piece of hair coming out of Brooke's braid. I was thinking what is this. So I took the braid out and there is a big chunk of hair that comes with it. So I am looking at her face and her hair has been cut. So I ask her who did this? She kept saying I dont know who did it. She said it was not her and I finally got out of her it was someone in her class. As it turns out she is the one who cut her hair. She said there was a piece that was in her face so she just cut it. I was like you did what!! So being the mean mom I am I told her fine you dont want long hair we can just shave it all off!! She was so upset she was I telling your mom on you and grandma will tell you no you cant it was funny!!


No comments:

Post a Comment